CONTACT INFORMATION

Address: GTA Wiring, 130-1881 Steeles Ave W., Toronto, ON M3H 0A1
Phone: (416) 700-6001
Fax: (416) 613-8184

E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.gtawiring.com

SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gtawiring/
Google+: www.plus.google.com/+Gtawiring/
Twitter: www.twitter.com/GTA_Wiring
YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UC44Gk-cKcaJzb7aB2NKV8xw
Instagram: www.instagram.com/gtawiring/
Homestars: www.homestars.com/companies/2887716-gta-wiring
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/gta-wiring
411.ca: www.411.ca/business/profile/10274076
Yellow Pages: www.yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Thornhill/GTA-Wiring/7749323.html
Yelp: www.yelp.ca/biz/gta-wiring-toronto
Pintrest: www.pinterest.com/gtawiring/
Houzz: www.houzz.com/pro/gtawiring
MySpace: www.myspace.com/gtawiring


ABOUT US

GTA Wiring was found in 2010 by a former Bell, Rogers & Xplornet technician. GTA Wiring aims to provide top-quality service and open for Feedback & Testimonials.

REVIEWS

You can check our latest reviews on Google Review or HomeStars.

GTA Wiring is “Best of  Toronto” Award Winner for 4 years in a row. You can check five latest HomeStars reviews below. To see more reviews or to leave your own press the corresponding button at the bottom.

Starting year 2020 GTA Wiring is no longer dealing with Google Reviews or HomeStars. The reason is they are not trustworthy. Google is not willing to  remove fake reviews left by strangers or competitors. HomeStars wants to charge business a monthly fee, providing competitors and strangers possibility to leave not fair reviews at HomeStars website that are not related to the provided service. This had to end and since 2020 our new business model is no longer depends on reviews. Of course we still provide the best possible service to every single customer (and of course you are welcome to drop some words on Google Reviews if you wish). Most our projects now automatically posted in social networks (FB, Instagram, Twitter) with pictures and comments to prove the quality of our service.

APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION

A confirmation/reminder SMS/call is placed 30-45 minutes prior to each appointment. If the customer is not answering, a voicemail and SMS is being left and another call is placed 15 min later. If there is no answer again, the appointment gets cancelled and customer is notified about cancellation. This policy was implemented due to large service area (we serve whole Toronto GTA and surroundings), long driving time (45 min average) and extremely bad traffic situation in Toronto.

CANCELLATION POLICY

A full 24 hours notice is required for cancelling any appointment including same-day bookings which are subsequently cancelled. If you unable to provide a 24 hour notice, please let us know about cancellation at your earliest convenience.

Customers who cancelled appointment in the past and want to book appointment with GTA Wiring again will require 20% of the order amount to be paid upfront by Credit Card or Interac E-Transfer. This sum will be non-refundable if  customer decides to cancel again. If everything is fine, customer will pay the rest 80% of the order after the job is done. This is not a cancellation fee, we do not charge anything extra. This is just to make sure that customers intentions are serious.

Any orders exceeding $300 CAD will also require 20% of the order amount to be paid upfront by Credit Card or Interac E-Transfer that will be non refundable if customer decide to cancel or rebook for ANY reason within 24 hours prior to appointment.

WARRANTY & INSURANCE

One year warranty provided on labor and parts. GTA Wiring is fully insured with $5M liability and has WSIB coverage as well. Certificates available upon request.